The Voran-Automobilbau AG. (Berlin-Wilmersdorf) was founded in 1926 by chief engineer Richard Bussien. The company was involved in the development and exploitation of patents on front-wheel-drive automobiles. From 1926 to 1928 they tried to sell the front-wheel drive cars with 5/25 hp or 6/30 hp Pluto engines. In 1930, the Voran-Automobilbau was taken over by the AEG and affiliated to the NAG.