Scioneri 1950

 


 

 

 

Founded in 1943 by Antonio Scioneri at Savigliano near Cuneo, as a repairing damaged cars garage (apart from the household appliance side of the business). With the postwar car market booming they gradually began 'personalising' the cars produced by the major manufacturers, starting with two-tone paintwork and such like. In 1950 they produced their first body.


 

 

Home

Scioneri 1949

Scioneri 1951

List 1950

Next page