In early 1947, a a new front-wheel drive model, the TA-8 was introduced. Adler items being unavailable, Imperia use Hotchkiss engine originally intended to Amilcar Compound whose manufacture was abandoned. Externally it resemble a more sporting version of the pre-war Imperia models. This front wheel drive car had been designed by Jean Grégoire in 1938 and its 1340 cc 4-cylinder engine had just been fitted with modern overhead valves before production was ended by the war.
Imperia TA8 Sport