Gnom 1950

123 ccm

Built by Max Curt Gick of West-Germany and presented at the Motor Show in 1950 in Berlin this small 3-wheeler has no doors, externally mounted headlights and a fin on the rear. Drum brake acts only on the rear wheels. The Gnom is powered by a 123cc single-cylinder two-stroke Ilo engine, to be started with a rope.Top speed is 60kmh. Gick only built 3 copies.