Delaunay-Belleville 1948

           
           

France

This year the company sold 4 cars, which accounts to total of 14 since activity resumed in 1946.
The factory was sold to Robert de Rovin and used to make minicars. The Delaunay-Belleville name appeared for the last time at the Paris Motor Show in October on a display over the Rovin stand.